We are specialist contractors in commercial construction, fit-outs and refurbishments.
The company is lead by a professional and dedicated team who can manage the most challenging and complex projects. Our continued growth and successes are a testament to our enthusiastic team.
Managing DirectorCathal graduated from the University of Ulster with a first class honours degree in Architectural Technology and Management. As Managing Director of CGDM, Cathal manages all aspects of the company and has successfully overseen the company double its turnover year on year from inception.
Operations & Business Development ROI
Declan is a Chartered Architectural Technologist and Project Manager with over twenty five years experience in the architectural and construction industry. Declan manages the CGDM Dublin office and is responsible for all operations and business development in ROI.
Design & Construction Manager
Paul is a Design Manager from Queens University, Belfast. With over 14 years experience with projects across the world from Africa, Spain, France, UK and America. As Design and Construction Manager for CGDM, Paul is involved in all projects from their initial inception through to completion.
Senior Quantity SurveyorGerard graduated from LJMU with a first class honours degree in Property Development, and holds a Masters degree with distinction in Construction & Project Management. As Senior Quantity Surveyor, Gerard forms part of the Management Team overseeing costs on tender and live projects.
Finance ManagerCatriona is a qualified Accounting Technician with 20 years’ experience. As Finance Manager for CGDM she provides financial guidance and support in order for sound business decisions to be made by the Management Team. Catriona has a hugely significant role to play in budget control.
Senior Contracts ManagerBrendan is a Senior Contracts Manager with CGDM and has over thirsty years expertise in the Construction Industry. Brendan holds a Southern Regional College NVQ in Construction and an Accreditation in Site Safety Supervision. Brendan forms part of the CGDM Management Team to deliver projects on time and within budget, ensuring the complete satisfaction of the client.
We are proud to be recognised for our professionalism and dedication.
- Business Person of the Year – Aer Lingus Business Awards
- Young Business Personality Award – UTV Business Awards
- Young Entrepreneur Award – Newry Mourne & Down
Winner 2013 & 2017
- Best Business Growth Award – Newry Mourne & Down
Highly Commended 2013 & 2017
- Best Small Business Award – Newry Mourne & Down
- Best Export Business Award – Newry Mourne & Down
Highly Commended 2017
- Young Entrepreneur Award – UTV Business Awards
Runner up 2015
- Young Entrepreneur Award – Federation of Small Business
Awards, London 2014
CGDM Group Ltd is empowered by highly experienced and qualified employees. We continually improve and strengthen our team with the right people. If you are interested in joining an ambitious team, please send us your CV.
- Accounts Administrator – Closing Date: Friday 2nd August 2019 (Position now closed)
- Construction Buyer – Closing Date: Friday 19th July 2019 (Position now closed)
- Construction Business Development Manager – Closing Date: Friday 19th July 2019 (Position now closed)
- Carpenter (Dublin based) – Closing Date: 14th June 2019
- Junior Project Manager – Closing Date: 31st March 2019 (Position now closed)
- Trainee Accounts Administrator – Closing Date: 1st February 2019 (Position now closed)
- Site Joiners – Closing Date: 1st February 2019 (Position now closed)
- Project Quantity Surveyor – Closing Date: 14th September 2018 (Position now closed)